Given below are some of the easy ways to quit smoking which may try, if you are a regular smoker:
• Don’t believe if anyone has said that quitting smoking is an impossible task to do.
• It’s not at all the most difficult thing in the world. There are many other difficulties available in this world.
• Meditation and self-hypnosis will help you stop smoking as well as hugely. Do exercise daily and take plenty of healthy foods.
• Smokers usually smoke after taking their meals. They can reduce this habit by taking either coffee or any other beverage that contains caffeine as that may reduce the craving.
• Your friends and family should support you.
• Try avoiding situations which make you crave for smoking even after you quit.
• Try to reduce the number of cigarettes intake per day.
• Try placing the cigarettes at different location. This will help in reducing the cigarette intake.
• Try avoiding around people who still smoke.
• Try to employ stop smoking aids like ecig or nicotine gum to avoid cigarettes.
So don’t ever put any pressure on yourself to quit smoking. You just have to know that it will come eventually.
How ecig helps in quitting smoking?
The ecig is a device which provides smokers with a healthier option. This is also useful to reduce and even quit smoking altogether. An ecig contains the taste of tobacco but not the harmful substances found in normal cigarettes, thus allowing smokers to be satisfied without inhaling the dangerous toxins. Ecigs do not emit any dangerous toxins or smoke, thus making them legal to smoke in public. You will get to know more about the benefits of ecigs if you consider the e-cig reviews. Given below are some other benefits:
• It reduces bad breath, which helps to recover the sense of taste and smell.
• It increases sexual pleasure and functions.
• It also reduces chances of some major illnesses such as heart diseases and cancer.
• It saves money as well.
Always check the e-cigarette reviews on various sites on the internet. Electronic cigarette reviews will give you better ideas for you to quit smoking.
How cigars are better than cigarettes?
Given below are the top five reasons why cigars are better than cigarettes:
• The Length: When it comes to tobacco, size does matter. Actually the fact is how long does it last. People often smoke cigarettes in ten or fifteen minutes, as they are short lived whereas cigars, last much longer. Smoking is more pleasurable and the pleasure is extended for few hours.
• The Sophistication: Sometimes cigars are more sophisticated than cigarettes, at least in America. If you simply smoke cigar it will automatically generate a sense of sophistication whereas for creating sophistication while smoking a cigarette you will require a prop such as a cigarette holder, a monocle, or a top hat.
• The Variety: Cigars instill many varieties. Cigars vary in looks, smell and taste. Different cigars also offer extremely different flavors, like one cigar may have hints of earth and leather while another one may taste like chocolate and coffee.
• The Bars: Cigars have cigar bars. Cigar bars are places which welcome the seasoned smoker and provide a sense of true luxury. There are some Cigar Bars which let cigarettes in, but actual Cigar Bars always maintain No ‘Cigarette’ Smoking Allowed signs. Cigarettes, on the other hand, usually have no such bars.
• The Drinks: Cigars go well with drinks. It’s easy to find a cigar with varied flavors that goes very well with variety of drinks from a coniac to an espresso or from a bottle of wine to a bottle of scotch.
The effect of smoking on your health can be very serious. When you take the first drag on your cigarette, the chemicals are already been taken in your body. Each cigarette contains over 4000 chemicals and at least 400 chemicals out of them are poisonous. One of the most poisonous chemical is the Tar, which is somewhat like the black stuff on the road. Tar begins to coat both the lungs when the smoke enters your lungs. A smoker smoking 20 cigarettes a day is assumed to breathe in a full cup of tar in a year. Thus lungs are the first organ that gets damaged with smoking. There are some other chemicals found in cigarettes, they are as follows:
• Carbon monoxide- highly toxic gas
• Hydrogen cyanide- very unstable and poisonous chemical
• Heavy metals- those are found in the cars, appliances, etc.
The next organ that’s damaged the most in the body is the heart. When nicotine enters the body, it constricts the blood vessels which lead to higher blood pressure, and also raises the heart rate. These put a huge stress on your heart leading to different heart diseases and problems.
Diseases caused by smoking:
Some of the popular diseases commonly found in smokers are chronic bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and emphysema for the lungs. And heart attack, stroke and coronary artery disease are common heart diseases among smokers. These diseases may lead to death. Thus quitting smoking is a very good option. If you can’t quit smoking then you can better opt for alternatives like ecig.
How ecig helps quit smoking?
The ecig or electronic cigarette is a device which is useful to reduce and even quit smoking altogether. An ecig contains the taste of tobacco but not the harmful substances found in normal cigarettes, thus allowing smokers to be satisfied without inhaling the dangerous toxins. Ecigs do not emit any dangerous toxins or smoke, thus making them legal to smoke in public.
Cigar lovers believe that that get burned are cigarettes and their cigars are just better. To the true cigar lovers the one who smokes a cigarette is just like a lover of fine food eating things that are made in an Easy Bake Oven. But cigarette lovers disagree with these. They believe that cigarettes are the best choice of smoking.
Some people are afraid of cigars as the stick of tobacco usually lurk in a bedroom closet, and wait for night to fall. But to some other people cigars are good as they can crush them in an ash tray, on a garbage can, or on a sidewalk. Cigars are always better than cigarettes as they are larger than cigarettes. Cigars also provide the luxury, the sophistication and different varieties.
Is giving up smoking really difficult?
There are many people who lie about giving up smoking. They say that giving up smoking is a very difficult indeed impossible job to do. But the fact is quitting smoking is not at all that much difficult task to do. If you are willing to give up smoking but are not able to find the right procedures then you may follow the following tips given below:
You should have the desire to quit smoking: It is very important on your part to be prepared to quit smoking both physically and mentally. If you are not prepared then don’t even think of quitting.
Decide a quit date and try to implement from that date only: Start reducing the number of cigarettes slowly. Quitting cigarettes instantly is not possible and will impose huge impact of withdrawal affects.
Consider this quitting as a challenge: Analyze how long you can go without smoking and then try to beat your previous timing by increasing this period every time. If you are successful in quitting smoking for a whole day then you can definitely quit smoking, as most of the toxins will be cleansed from your body.
Control the action of your mind: It is life known that smoking is mental addiction rather than anything else. So if you are able to control the action of your mind then you can easily quit cigarettes.
Accompany yourself mostly with the non-smokers: Try to be in the company of non-smokers, and avoid smokers as they will trigger craving in you to smoke.
Tell everyone: If you tell everyone about your quitting decision then they will become cautious while smoking in front of you.
Find a good replacement: There is a very good replacement available in the market that is ecig. This ecig is quite popular in the market as well, and is very helpful to reduce your cigarette intake. Ecig fulfills all the desires for smoking without doing any harm to your health.
Introduction to ecig:
The ecig or electronic cigarette is a device which provides smokers with a healthier option. It has been in existence for almost 3 years. This is also useful to reduce and even quit smoking altogether. This ecig is gaining popularity day by day in the mass market due to its reduction in size than the earlier versions. The new generation is termed as the “mini” and is the most realistic ecig to date. Its length is of 100mm which is the same as a conventional cigarette. An ecig contains the taste of tobacco but not the harmful substances found in normal cigarettes, thus allowing smokers to be satisfied without inhaling the dangerous toxins. Ecigs do not emit any dangerous toxins or smoke, thus making them legal to smoke in public. Non smokers are also benefitted with this, as they won’t be the passive smoker any more.